BMW Fan Clutch Holder Tool Set for Water-pump 32mm and HolderManufacturers #:
- 32-mm, thin profile open-end wrench used to remove the thermo-viscous fan clutch from many BMW's and other vehicles.
- This tool is required for fan-clutch replacement, water-pump service and many other front-engine repair tasks.
- Water Pump Hub Holder Wrench, double ended wrench used to hold the water pump hub on many BMW engines for removing the thermo-viscous fan clutch when servicing the fan clutch, water pump and many other front engine components.
- Total length 15". Thickness 5/16" (8-mm). Please note that many of these fan-clutch units utilize left-hand threads.
- Please ensure that you are applying force in the correct direction. Typical installations require this matching set (wrench and holder) for the water-pump side of the interface.
- Application Make: BMW, Other
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/