Master tool set contains a comprehensive set of 6 application-specific tools that are required to perform camshaft and VANOS timing on N63 engines .
The kit includes:
- Two camshaft alignment jigs to fix the camshafts in the TDC orientation during assembly.
- Top dead center pin to align the flywheel at the TDC position.
- Three fixtures Required to time the VANOS System.
Equivalent to factory tools 119890, 118090, 118570 and 119190.
Application: All BMW N63 v8 engines including the following applications:
- 2009+ 750i (including base, Li, xDrive and ActiveHybrid)
- 2011+ Alpina B7 (including LWB and xDrive)
- 2010+ 550i (including Gran Turismo, and xDrive)
- 2012+ 650i
- 2011+ X5 2008+ X6
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/