Mercedes Benz Fan Clutch Wrench Water Pump Holder Tool (2 pc)Manufacturers #:
- 36-mm, thin profile open-end wrench used to remove the thermo-viscous fan clutch for many Benz.
- This tool is required for fan-clutch replacement, water-pump service and many other front-engine repair tasks.
- Special three bolt wrench used for securing the water pump hub on many Mercedes C and E class vehicles engine M111 (4 cylinder 4 valve) when removing the thermo-viscous clutch for fan clutch replacement, water pump service and many other front engine repair tasks.
- Total length 15". Thickness 5/16" (8-mm).
- Please note that many of these fan-clutch units utilize left-hand threads.
- Please ensure that you are applying force in the correct direction.
- Typical installations require this matching set (wrench and holder) for the water-pump side of the interface.
- Application Make: Mercedes Benz C-Class and E-Class M111 (4 Cylinder 4 Valve), OM604, OM605 and OM606.
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/