Mercedes M271 Camshaft Alignment Tool SetManufacturers #:
This retaining device makes it possible to position the camshafts in the installed position. Retainer to draw in the timing chain. To retain timing chain with camshaft sprockets in mesh.
- For drawing in the timing chain. Retains timing chain with camshaft sprockets in proper timing position.
- Makes it possible to position the camshafts in the installed position.
- Makes it possible to slacken and tighten the bolts attaching the camshaft gear.
- It is to install the plug into the timing case cover (access to chain tensioner).
- It is for unloading the timing chain tensioning device. Release the timing chain.
- Mercedes Benz models:
- CLK 200K (W209),
- C 180K, C200K, C 230K (W203), C Sportcoupe C 160K, C 180K, C 200K, C 230K,
- E 200K (W211),
- SLK 200K (R171),
- C 180K (W204),
- CLC 180K, CLC 200K,
- C 180 CGI, C 200CGI, C 250CGI (W204),
- E 200CGI, E 250CGI (W212, C207)
- Engine Codes:
- Suitable for engines with engine codes: M271: E18ML (02-), DE18ML (03-05), E16ML (08-), DE18LA (09-)
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/