Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Remover and Installer For Honda CRVManufacturers #:
- This tool is for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms from the vehicle.
- Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- The Honda CRV has a common fault for MOT failure and this tool allows the rear trailing arm bushes to be removed and installed quickly and effectively.
- Removal & installation of new bush to rear trailing arm without damage to the ABS sensor cable.
- Also fits Honda Civic (1988 - 2000).
- The special hook designs holds the tool secure during operation.
- A cut away window allows visual access for installing correctly.
- Application: Honda Civic 1988-2000, CR-V 1997-2002, Acura Integra 1994-2001
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Share this Product
More from this collection
13PCS Special Socket Set (VW, AUDI, NISSAN, HONDA, TOYOTA, General Motors)Manufacturers #: UNA2250
Automatic Transmission Filler Kit (Manually pumped or operated with shop air)Manufacturers #: UNB2235