- Mercedes-Benz engines using timing chains rather than toothed belts tend to have a longer service life but some engines still suffer from premature wear of the chains. This tool allows for quick and easy in situ separation and reassembly of the timing chain in engines used across the Mercedes Benz, Chrysler and Jeep ranges.
- These include Mercedes Benz: 1.7D, 2.1D, 2.2D, 2.7D, 3.0D, 3.2D, 3.9D, and 4.0CDi diesel engines, together with Chrysler/Jeep 2.2D, 2.7D, 3.0CRD diesel engines, but always check the engine application for suitability.
- The kit is comprehensive and includes a link removal tool, a link assembly tool, together with a selection of swaging jaws for the pressing and swaging operations that cover the single and duplex chains used in these engines. Link removal pins, assembly and threading links are also included to ensure that everything required to complete the job is in the box. OEM reference numbers are cross-referenced so that the correct component is used for the particular engine being worked on.
- A must-have for the technician working on these engines.
- Application: Mercedes Benz Model OM 601, 602, 603, 615, 616, 617, M102, 103, 116, 272 and SAAB, BMW
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Share this Product
More from this collection
Sale Sold Out
7.5 Liters Transmission Fluid Filler for VW, Audi, Mercedes Benz & other vehicleManufacturers #: UNA2235