- Essential Cylinder Head Rebuild Kit for VAG and Porsche CR Diesel engine. Equivalent to the OEM tooling required to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head. This is necessary because the cylinder heads on these engines are designed with a camshaft retaining frame that splits from the cylinder head along the center line of the cam bearing caps.
- OEM T40094 / T40095 / T40096
- Application: VAG 1.6, 2.0, 2.7, 3.0, 4.0, 4.2 and Porsche 3.0 TDi Common Rail Engines
- 2008 - newer Tiguan,
- 2006 - newer Jetta,
- 2003 - newer Touareg,
- 2003 - newer Phaeton,
- 2001 - newer Audi A4,
- 2005 - newer Audi A6,
- 2003 - newer Audi A8 4-cyl.
- Diesel engine (2.0 l-engine, Common Rail) 6-cyl. TDI Common Rail 2.7l and 3.0l 4 valve engine 8-cyl. TDI Common Rail.
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Share this Product
More from this collection
13PCS Special Socket Set (VW, AUDI, NISSAN, HONDA, TOYOTA, General Motors)Manufacturers #: UNA2250