VW Audi Strut Nut SocketManufacturers #:
- This socket is built for VW and Audi FWD cars in which the top shock-retaining nut is recessed inside the strut tower.
- This tool has been designed to allow for the easy removal and installation of the strut retaining nut used on most front wheel drive Volkswagens and Audis.
- Removal of the lower nut is difficult as it is round on the outside and only has a slot across the top for gripping.
- The shock shaft can also rotate and must be held from turning when the nut is removed or installed.
- The tool has a slot drive to fit in the top of the lower retaining nut, and a centerbore to allow for an allen wrench to retain the strut rod from turning.
- Application Make: VW, Audi