- Used when removing unit injector from cylinder head.
- Special design for removing the seized diesel injector from VAG TDI engines.
- Always cool down the engine before using the tool.
- Special two jaws design to fix the injector and pull out with slide hammer.
- VW / AUDI TDI (engine code: ALH/ AHU/ 1Z), VW T5 1900 c.c. (No.6), 2500 c.c. (No.6), 2000 c.c. (No.7), Golf 2009 >4-cyl. diesel engine (1.6L engine, common rail) (No.11) Golf 2009> with 2.0 L TDI common rail engine, Audi A3 2013> with 2.0 L TDI common rail engine
- BMW (N47) (N57)
- VW OEM no. ref.: T10055/ T10163/ T40055/ T10402/ T10415
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/