- Special low-profile, pin wrench used to adjust the timing belt tensioner on a variety of late model Audi and VW engines.
- Spacing of pins is 18mm (center to center).
- Pin diameter: 3mm. Length: 240mm.
- Special design allows the head to be mounted in three different orientations relative to the handle. This allows access in even the most confined environments and for the greatest variety of vehicles. 4mm hex wrench (not supplied) required to adjust angle.
- Equivalent to factory tool T10020.
- Application Make: VW, Audi
- Application Detail: •1999 - 2004 Audi A4 (1.8T and 2.0T) •2002 - 2004 Audi A6 2.0T •2.0 TDI Audi A3, A4 •2.0 TDI VW Golf, Passat •Audi A4 3.0 after 2002 •Audi A6 3.0 after 2002 •Audi A8 7.0 after 2003 •1988 - 1997 VW Golf •1992 - 1997 VW Passat
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/